Water plays a key role in supporting health during weight loss and into maintenance!
This is a habit we want to keep FOREVER! It helps remove toxins and other unhealthy substances stored in our fat cells. Your organs and systems function better when they are well hydrated.
Water Has Many Health Benefits
- Maintain proper muscle tone
- Prevent sagging skin
- Relieve constipation
- Improves endocrine (hormone) function
- Increases metabolic function
- Decreases appetite
- Increases fat used for energy
- Liver function improves
- Decreases fluid retention
- Increases natural thirst
Signs You May Be Dehydrated
- Excessive thirst
- Dry mouth
- Little or no urination
- Muscle weakness
Have you ever experienced some of the above symptoms and thought that you needed to eat?
The culprit may have been thirst!
How To Get All The Water You Need Every Day!
- Guzzle 30 ounces right when you wake up. At first it might be hard, but your body will get used to it.
- Then throughout the day spread out your consumption. Try to pick three or four times a day when you can have a big glass of water, and then sip in between.
- Don’t let yourself get thirsty. If you feel thirsty, you are already dehydrated.
- It’s probably a good idea to stop drinking water a few hours before you go to bed to avoid interruptions in your sleep, an equally important habit of health.